|Drew Johnson, VP|
|Created by||Andy Gordon|
|Directed by||Andy Gordon|
|Produced by||Andy Gordon|
|Opening by||"I'm The New VP"|
|Starring|| Ashley Tisdale|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||35 (List of episodes)|
|Original run||November 14, 2008 – March 26, 2011|
|Production company||It's a Laugh Productions|
- Ashley Tisdale as Drew Johnson, a teen who serves as the Vice President of youth fashion at Crazy Style, where she works, and gets into mishaps and has a lot of fun with her friends. She is fairly intelligent and hard working with an odd family. She is usually the most sensible of her friends.
- Victoria Justice as Gigi Tate, the best friend and secretary–assistant of Drew. She tends to be very crazy, loud, and clueless. She is easily distracted as seen in every episode. Although not many people believe it, she is very intelligent and loves math.
- Chris Brochu as Davis Jensen, the other best friend of Drew. Though he does not have an official job at Crazy Style, he always is there to hang out with Drew and Gigi. He is not very smart and is very clumsy. It is hinted that he has a little crush on Domique, but this no longer acknowledged in the second season due to his affection for Jamie.
- Miranda Cosgrove as Maria Johnson, the little sister od Drew. She likes to hang around Crazy style with Drew and her friends. She also gets along with the staff more than Drew does. She helps Drew out with the staff and she is popular at school.
- Danielle Yu as Domique Shaw, one of the many workers at Crazy Style. She is the Vice President of Women's Fashion. Through the beginning of the series, Domique is seen as Drew's rival as they often fought/disagreed with each other, but Domique is slowly becoming Drew's friend.
- Kendall Schmidt as Sean Woner, is a mail deliverer at Crazy Style and is the boy of Drew's affection. He has feelings towards Drew, but couldn't date her for a while due to a job rule, until Drew got jealous of a new mail girl and they became a couple. He is also Maggie Woner's son.
- David DeLuise as Eric Prop is the boss and CEO of Crazy Style and holds all the meetings and other social events, often glorifying Drew. He is somewhat odd.
- Nancy McKeon as Maggie Woner is the main secretary and operator for Crazy Style, and works behind the reception desk on the floor where Crazy Style offices are. She is often shown taking calls on his headset or delivering messages to Domique. Known to crack jokes, and is the mother of Sean.